Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de> on 2004/12/09 11:46:11 UTC

Sample of using local transport for testing a service?

I'm looking for an example of using local transport for unit testing a
service. I've seen the tests that use local transport, but from them I
don't quite understand how to use it in my case. In particular, I need
to configure names, types etc. for operations.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  I am the sum total of the parts
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        I control directly.

Re: Sample of using local transport for testing a service?

Posted by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de>.
On Thursday 09 December 2004 11:46, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> I'm looking for an example of using local transport for unit testing
> a service. I've seen the tests that use local transport, but from
> them I don't quite understand how to use it in my case. In
> particular, I need to configure names, types etc. for operations.

-> test/GenericLocalTest.java

Sometimes it helps to look in the right place.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                      They tell you that the darkness
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                  Is a blessing in disguise