Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Shawn Du <sh...@neulion.com.cn> on 2022/01/24 09:22:38 UTC

Flink shutdown with exception when run in idea IDE

Hi experts,
I am new to flink, just run a simple job in IDE, but there are many exceptions thrown when job finished(see blow).
job source is bounded, read from a local file and run in streaming mode. there is a customer sink also, simply write to local file.
It seems that each time I run, I got different lines of output. I am not sure all data is flushed into disk.  please help.

Thanks.

org.apache.flink.util.FlinkException: The TaskExecutor is shutting down.
 at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskexecutor.TaskExecutor.onStop(TaskExecutor.java:438)
 at org.apache.flink.runtime.rpc.RpcEndpoint.internalCallOnStop(RpcEndpoint.java:214)
 at org.apache.flink.runtime.rpc.akka.AkkaRpcActor$StartedState.terminate(AkkaRpcActor.java:563)
 at org.apache.flink.runtime.rpc.akka.AkkaRpcActor.handleControlMessage(AkkaRpcActor.java:186)
 at akka.japi.pf.UnitCaseStatement.apply(CaseStatements.scala:26)
 at akka.japi.pf.UnitCaseStatement.apply(CaseStatements.scala:21)
 at scala.PartialFunction.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.scala:127)
 at scala.PartialFunction.applyOrElse$(PartialFunction.scala:126)
 at akka.japi.pf.UnitCaseStatement.applyOrElse(CaseStatements.scala:21)
 at scala.PartialFunction$OrElse.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.scala:175)
 at scala.PartialFunction$OrElse.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.scala:176)
 at akka.actor.Actor.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:517)
 at akka.actor.Actor.aroundReceive$(Actor.scala:515)
 at akka.actor.AbstractActor.aroundReceive(AbstractActor.scala:225)
 at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage$$$capture(ActorCell.scala:592)
 at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala)
 at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:561)
 at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:258)
 at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:225)
 at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.exec(Mailbox.scala:235)
 at akka.dispatch.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
 at akka.dispatch.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
 at akka.dispatch.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
 at akka.dispatch.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)

Re: Flink shutdown with exception when run in idea IDE

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Certain (expected and completely fine) lifecycle events, like the one
you mentioned, do log a stacktrace on debug level I believe. This one is
not a cause for concern.

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi!