Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Administrator <ad...@fourthround.com> on 2006/07/13 22:15:20 UTC

Developer Positions Available

Greetings,

A growing company seeks to add two additional developers to its
development team. The primary goal is migration to OfBiz. Once
migration is complete there will be a horde of innovative company
ideas we will need to implement. Our goal is to allow the company to
grow in ways it currently cannot while at the same time making
signficant contributions back to the OfBiz community.

1. Senior-level developer with 5-8 years of overall IT experience and
2-5 years of Java experience (J2EE a plus, but not required) in
addition to standards experience (e.g. XHTML, XML, SQL, HTTP, OOP,
etc.).

2. Junior-level developer who has proven experience. They would
ideally have Java experience and good working knowledge of front end
technologies (e.g. XHTML, CSS, FreeMarker Templates, etc).

For both positions Linux, PHP and AJAX experieince is a plus. The
ability to discover and figure things out will be important.

These are both salaried position with benefits. Salary is negotiable.
Developers can work from home, but must have everything necessary to
do so: distraction-free environment, fast computer, broadband, etc.
We will accept developers who live anywhere within the continental
United States. However, candidates located within driving distance to
Philadelphia are preferred.

In-office meetings will occur once/twice a year at most. An initial
face-to-face meeting will probably be necessary to complete a
successful interview. Expenses are compensable.

So if you like innovation, open source software, and contributing
back to the community e-mail your resume to resumes@fourthround.com

Thanx.

Re: Developer Positions Available

Posted by Trasca Virgil <vi...@yahoo.com>.
  Hi,
   Sorry for my previous mail. I sent it by mistake to
the ofbiz list.

Sorry again,
Virgil

Posted by Trasca Virgil <vi...@yahoo.com>.

    Hi,

     Attached you will find my CV. I am not living in
United States but I have experience in manage projects
worldwide in my extra time. If you will think that I
am what you are looking for please reply me.

Thanks,