Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "R. Dale Asberry" <li...@daleasberry.com> on 2003/03/25 16:46:30 UTC

Problems with org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaFaultGenerator

I'm having problems with generating *Fault.java files from the WSDL.  I've
fixed the problem and would like to submit a patch, but have been unable to
post to this list as well as to the Apache bugzilla database.

Re: Problems with org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaFaultGenerator

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/SubmitPatches

=====

http://platinum.yahoo.com