Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/11/10 09:22:12 UTC

[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.10.0 Released

The Apache Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis
v1.10.0.

New features in this release include:
* ISIS-1213 - Support for @Mixin domain objects, as a specialized type of
contributor
* ISIS-1210 - SPI service for handling exception stack traces
* ISIS-1205 - Support @Inject on List<T> or Collection<T>
* ISIS-1007 - Provide support for "are you sure" idiom using extended
actionsemantics
* ISIS-1005 - Lifecycle events emitted, enabling eg services to pre-commit
processing
* ISIS-867 - Domain service to automatically maintain lastUpdatedAt and
lastUpdatedBy

Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website at [1].  Please
also read the migration notes [2]

You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo [3],
or download the release and build it from source [4].

Enjoy!

--The Apache Isis team

[1] http://isis.apache.org/release-notes.html#r1.10.0
[2]
http://isis.apache.org/migration-notes.html#_migration-notes_1.9.0-to-1.10.0
[3] http://search.maven.org
[4] http://isis.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 1.10.0 Released

Posted by bi...@gmail.com.
Really much appreciated effort , I will pray to GOD to give more strength to Dan & Team

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I now have my Isis 1.9.0 based app test system live on EC2 and am looking
forward to upgrading to 1.10.0 over the next few days.

looking good, certainly speedy enough now that I've got some processing
power for it to use.

Thanks to all for assistance in getting me this far!

Steve Cameron

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.