Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> on 2009/08/17 14:59:19 UTC

[Off-topic] Permanent Java Developers sought

Apologies for using this list as a recruitment board - but I thought some of
you may be interested.
ioko (www.ioko.com) are recruiting Java Developers at present in either York
UK (preferred) or London (possible but not as preferred) to work on a range
of projects with our existing clients. One of these projects is built using
Tapestry 5 and as such I would love to find some candidates who have used it
(also to prove our resourcing manager wrong who said I wouldn't be able to
find anyone with it on their CV!).

If you are interested can you let me know and I can send you the Job
Specification and tell you who to contact to apply.
Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Re: [Off-topic] Permanent Java Developers sought

Posted by Steve Cowx <st...@gmail.com>.
Oops - apologies for the spam, that was meant to go to Ben directly!

--
Kind regards

Stephen Cowx
+44 (0) 7748 490 323
+44 (0) 1306 740 523

Re: [Off-topic] Permanent Java Developers sought

Posted by Steve Cowx <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben

--
Kind regards

Stephen Cowx
+44 (0) 7748 490 323
+44 (0) 1306 740 523

RE: [Off-topic] Permanent Java Developers sought

Posted by "Newham, Cameron" <ca...@bl.uk>.
Well, you have proved your resource manager wrong. I live near York and
I use Tapestry at the BL. Sadly (err, happily!) I'm not looking to
change jobs just now.

;-)

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library's new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2007/08 : www.bl.uk/knowledge

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.