Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/05/04 23:40:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache Drill 0.9.0

Gooday Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Drill 0.9.0.  We've made a
number of strides in both stability and security.  There are huge number of
enhancements and bug fixes.  You can check out our release highlights at
[1].  Download at [2] or review the list of more than 200 issues fixed at
[3].

Thanks to everyone for their hard work!

[1] http://drill.apache.org/blog/2015/05/04/drill-0.9-released/
[2] http://drill.apache.org/download/
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12328813&projectId=12313820

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache Drill 0.9.0

Posted by Bob Rumsby <br...@maprtech.com>.
Also, please note that the Drill docs are now posted and maintained on a
new site:
http://drill.apache.org/docs/

Thanks to Tomer, Bridget, and Kristine for getting the new site up and
running.

Bob

Posted by Bob Rumsby <br...@maprtech.com>.