Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/08/11 18:27:21 UTC

Re: TCP Connection Timeout Problems. Possibly.

Wow.  Glad you caught this.  And you did a very through analysis of the problem.
I think that there is a simple fix for this too.  It should be
possible do the transport.start() call in an async thread.  That way
the acceptor thread can't get blocked by a bad connections.

I opened jira issue:

to track the bug.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com