Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by dev <de...@chez.com> on 2003/06/02 10:30:26 UTC

RE : Problems in the generation of server-config.wsdd file!!!

Hi,

I got the same problem and posted the following mail a few months ago, so here it is again in this new thread:

Hi all,

having some troubles with a service, I decided to start again from the beginning.
I got through the axis installation page and deployed the web-app of the distribution into the web-app of my resin.
All seemed to work properly, I got through the 4 steps without any error, but when I tried to access to:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService?wsdl

I got the following error on my IE6:
duplicate attribute error
<wsdl:definitions
        targetNamespace="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
        xmlns:=""
        xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
xmlns:intf="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
        xmlns:impl="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
        xmlns:="http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/">
          ^------- the error is here, 2nd time the attribute is declared.

I am using the xml-axis-1.0 distribution with resin, the servlet engine from caucho(http://www.caucho.com/resin/index.xtp) on
windows NT4.
I have the following jars:activation.jar (latest realese)
axis-ant.jar
axis.jar
commons-discovery.jar
commons-logging.jar
jaxrpc.jar
log4j-1.2.5.jar
mail.jar (latest realese)
saaj.jar
wsdl4j.jar
xercesImpl.jar (latest realese)
xmlParserAPIs.jar (latest realese)

Any one has an idea of where the problem is ?
Is this a bug ?