Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 19:32:12 UTC

Set Definitive Roadmap for 0.5

Hi Folks,
As of today we have addressed 40 of 102 issues marked for 0.5.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel
It would be great to bump everything that we don't intend to release in 0.5
to $next_release.
This can easily be done in Jira without sending emails to the entire list.
If release manager is OK with doing this I think it would help to see
exactly what is planned for 0.5 release.
I would like to address CLIMATE-548, that is all I would like to get into
0.5.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Set Definitive Roadmap for 0.5

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
As far as I'm concerned we're only waiting on 548. It's the only "blocker"
that we have as the others were resolved just a bit ago and we were
planning to roll an RC once they were addressed. Everything else can be
pushed i think, although I really don't care when. It's part of the release
to push the existing tickets so I'll do it when I roll the RC if they
haven't been pushed by then.

-- Joyce

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 Let's get 0.5 out there. I'll roll an RC ASAP so we can get a vote going

-- Joyce

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
OK doke folks.

--
*Lewis*