Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2017/02/23 08:44:43 UTC

Blog post for review: MathJax support in JSPWiki

Hi All,

Super short blog post for review, highlighting Dirk's MathJax
implementation:

******

MathJax support in JSPWiki

MathJax is a JavaScript engine for displaying math in web browsers. With
just a small script plus a minor modification to a couple of template
configuration files, you can enjoy beautiful math formulae in your
JSPWiki pages (click to enlarge):

JSPWiki-MathJax-1.png

MathJax in JSPWiki is only supported when using the Haddock template (so
it's yet another great reason to switch). Documentation on enabling
MathJax for JSPWiki is here, and information on how to use JSPWiki
markup with MathJax is here.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Blog post for review: MathJax support in JSPWiki

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
Hi Dirk, All

Great, thanks - I've added the wording and published it now. Sorry about
the radio silence on the blog front (inundated with work of late), but
I'll definitely be getting back onto promoting JSPWiki again.

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,