Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Benoit Segaert <be...@uniway.be> on 2002/08/23 14:32:41 UTC

Rewrite image from ressources

I have a multilingual menu.
This menu uses some javascript to change the image when the mouse
come over a menu. I put the image name in my ressource and try to
retrieve it but I received an error. Please, find my jsp code:

onMouseOut="..." >
</a>

The javascript mso change the image of the menu.

In the default ressource you have the following:
    menu.image.offer=/image/offerOver.gif
    menu.image.offerOver=/images/offer.gif
And in the french ressource:
    menu.image.offer=/image/offerOver_fr.gif
    menu.image.offerOver=/images/offer_fr.gif

The following imbrication does not work
and return a error during the compilation:

Could you help me?