Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2022/08/22 14:05:24 UTC

About PR #363 and SYNCOPE-1665

Hi Andrea,
I see that your PR #363 was not updated lately.

I see also that SYNCOPE-1665 is set for Syncope 3.0.0 so I was wondering if you could provide an update about such work, thanks.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/363

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: About PR #363 and SYNCOPE-1665

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 07/09/22 18:03, Andrea Patricelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've resumed the work on the issue. Hope to finish by friday or monday.

Glad to hear this, Andrea!

I think we can start planning for 3.0.0-M1 right afterwards.

Regards.

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've resumed the work on the issue. Hope to finish by friday or monday.

Best regards,
Andrea

On 05/09/22 09:14, Andrea Patricelli wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> no ATM I had no chance to work on it.
>
> The plan is to resume and finish the job this week. I'll update you on
> Wednesday in order to have an idea about the status of the work.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea

>> Hi Andrea,
>> any update in the last two weeks, since your e-mail below?
>>
>> It would be nice to have such an improvement onboard for next 3.0.0-M1.
>>
>> Regards.

>>> Thanks Andrea, no need to rush: I don't expect next release for
>>> Syncope 3.0 before a couple of weeks.
>>>
>>> Regards.

--
Andrea Patricelli