Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Padmapriya Mahalingam <pm...@infoex.com> on 2008/08/22 20:46:15 UTC

Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows

Hi,

I am using  qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 (Java version) in windows. From
where I can download the management console for this version?.

Re: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Padmapriya,

I have tested on Windows and it works fine for me on my machine and  if you
are using binary you are suppose to set the classpath environment variables
to all the jars (there are three jar files ) and simply run the java command
as a normal program like this.
java -classpath %CLASSPATH%  org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter -h
localhost -p 5672

I will be including some instructions for the Windows users and a batch file
to execute to the bin directory.
But the problem you are having is the output you get is slightly different
since the windows command line is not containing 80 width so you might
confuse with it but I prefer you to use the info command since it display
the information properly rather using list command.
If you are having any issues with the management tool I'm more than happy to
help you with it.

Cheers
Lahiru

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Padmapriya,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Padmapriya Mahalingam <
pmahalingam@infoex.com> wrote:

> Thanks Lahiru,
>
> I tried with setting CLASSPATH and run the
> org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter. It was working fine. The only
> issue I faced was when I downloaded qpid-cli-java-bin-0.1(even any
> client version) in windows it is not proper.

Could you please tell me what do you mean by proper, I have downloaded it
right now (version 1.0) and checked on Windows it works fine for me. And
Please use the version 1.0 since it is having lot of improvements and having
data modification support too. If you can please use the current SVN  which
is having a .bat file in bin directory.

Cheers
Lahiru

Posted by Padmapriya Mahalingam <pm...@infoex.com>.
Thanks Lahiru,

I tried with setting CLASSPATH and run the
org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter. It was working fine. The only
issue I faced was when I downloaded qpid-cli-java-bin-0.1(even any
client version) in windows it is not proper. I was not able to open the

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Padmapriya,

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.