Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by "??(William)" <wi...@infoacer.com> on 2004/07/05 15:37:58 UTC

need help

Hi

Can anybody help figure out this problem that I need save date and time to Oracle table,
there is a class generated by Torque mapping  a Oracle table, there is a column named DATE_TIME to record our application action date and time,
I use below  method to set date and time, then look inside Oracle table, there are only date info saved, no time info. Can anyone tell me the problem?
Is there any configuration in Torque for Oracle ?

      log.setDateTime( new Date(Calendar.getInstance().getTime().getTime()));

thanks

William