Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2001/11/19 11:33:29 UTC

removing jk_nt_service

In the docs is described how to install the Jakarta service under NT
but I'm missing the information how I can remove the service. I would like
to install it under a different name. Not just Jakarta but Jakarta_3.2.3
for example.

--help, -? /? don't work either.

Re: removing jk_nt_service

Posted by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>.
On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:33:29AM +0100, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> In the docs is described how to install the Jakarta service under NT
> but I'm missing the information how I can remove the service. I would like
> to install it under a different name. Not just Jakarta but Jakarta_3.2.3
> for example.
>
> --help, -? /? don't work either.

Sorry for the post.
Right after I launched it I found the -R switch documented :-(

Discard please.