Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/28 19:04:51 UTC

[XmlSchema] All issues taken care of

Hi All,
Sorry for my delay guys,Only got a chance to tackle the issues today.
I was struggling with the scp upload config in my windows box and
after deciding to do a manual upload I saw Dims has done the needful
!. A ton of thanks goes to Dims for taking care of things in my
absence :)

In order to correct the minor documentation mistake, I've created a
branch (from the tag I created for the release) and modified the doc
there. I've updated the site (but none of the artifacts since there
was no change). I will change the documents in the trunk to comply
with the latest release policy we discussed but I hope this is
acceptable for now.

If there are no other issues to be corrected I can send the release
note to complete the release process.

Thanks
--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [XmlSchema] All issues taken care of

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
ooops  - Thanks anyway for the info

Now I've uploaded the jars. Somehow I couldn't get maven to sign the
jars for me so I uploaded the signatures manually. Things should be ok
now. Please let me know if there are any problems

Ajith

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.