Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Diaz, Jonathan F." <JO...@leidos.com> on 2013/11/15 02:58:45 UTC

contenthub

Hello,

I am interested in using Apache Stanbol. Of particular interest to me is the contenthub functionality. I see contenthub no longer exists under trunk of subversion or git. What is the suggested method to get contenthub? Should I get a branch? Perhaps branch release-0.12 which exists on git but not subversion?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Re: contenthub

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

The Contenthub is currently not part of the 1.0.0 trunk version. You
have to check out the release-0.12 branch [1]. This branch will also
be used for the upcoming 0.12.0 release.

> Perhaps branch release-0.12 which exists on git but not subversion?

The branch is in the SVN under [1]

best
Rupert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/branches/release-0.12/