Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 03:31:50 UTC

Home page mobile friendliness

Everybody,

I've updated the internal layout of the http://tapestry.apache.org home
page to work much better on mobile browsers (it's responsive now, using
Bootstrap grid CSS), whereas before today it was very scrambled on small
screens. I still have some work to do on resizing the the navigation menu
at the top, which I hope to fix in the next day or two.

I didn't change the overall appearance of the home page, just the
underlying structure.

A design overhaul is probably needed, too (and will be much easier to
accomplish now that the page structure is much more rational and robust).
Any ideas for that?