Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2006/09/08 19:50:13 UTC

antrun plugin can't find proper jars

I'm running into a bit of a problem.  Since we require passwords to log
into perforce and for security reasons, I'm prevented from having some
sort of shell log the build user in, I'm attempting to shell out to ant
so maven can sync the project directory.

So if I do "ant -f test.xml" things work just fine, but when I execute
maven, I get this:

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\work\up-svcs\lty\proj\LTY-P000039\test.xml:4: Could not create task
or type of type: p4sync.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

Any suggestions?