Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Tony Wei <to...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/10 06:47:36 UTC

how to assign jira to myself

Hi experts,

I'm new to ozone, and just practice how to use ozone.
Then, I found some typos in the document and created a jira ticket for that.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-4662

However, i couldn't assign it to myself.
Please help me to check if this issue is truly a typo.
If it is, i'm glad to fire a PR. Please assign the issue to my.
My jira username is tonywei. Thank you.

best regards,

Re: how to assign jira to myself

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@apache.org>.
> This is a limitation of Jira, everybody should be added to the contributors manually.

Marton, This is because of the permission scheme selected by the project and can be changed by jira-administrator or to be precise by Infra folks. Nothing specific to jira I think...
IIRC Hive doesn’t require anyone to be added to contributor role.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/HDDS/permissions

-Ayush

Posted by Tony Wei <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marton,