Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/13 23:20:55 UTC

Follow individuals development activities instantaneously on Twitter

Hi all...

  I am updating my status about what I am doing now related to Apache
Isis on Twitter at #ApacheIsis. Looking forward your twits there :).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Follow individuals development activities instantaneously on Twitter

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Well yes and no :D, there is a very cool thing developed by the
infrastructure team and used on there #asfinfra IRC channel and also
used on #openejb, it is an IRC bot that does a lot of things,
including controlling build operations from the IRC channel, also
sending Twits on Twitter using an account made for the whole team, in
our case #ApacheIsisTeam. The problem is that this bot is not working
well now and I raised the issue yesterday with both DBlevins and Joe
on #asfinfra and DBlevins would like to help cause he needs the same
for OpenEJB but this will take sometime. The good thing is, as I said
now we have a Twitter account for the whole team, when configuration
is done I will send its info on isis-private@.

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Hi Nour,

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.