Posted to user@roller.apache.org by skipjack <sk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 21:11:29 UTC

Roller 3.0 is not saving draft post

Roller 3.0 is not saving draft post. I have roller running on linux using
oracleXE as the database. One thing I noticed is when I save as draft no
entry ID is created.

--
Programming is art

Re: Roller 3.0 is not saving draft post

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I don't use Oracle so I cannot duplicate this problem.

Perhaps some of the Oracle fans on the list could speak-up with config tips?

- Dave