Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Padmaja Pradhan <Pa...@clairmail.com> on 2008/08/26 01:09:03 UTC

[Axis2].Http Connection pool

Is there a way Axis2 can be configured to use Http Connection pool so
the http connection to the service is not opened and closed for every
request. Is it possible for multiple threads to use the same client to
send a request out by choosing a connection randomly from  the pool?

Thanks

RE: [Axis2].Http Connection pool

Posted by Padmaja Pradhan <Pa...@clairmail.com>.
I was talking about the client side of Axis 2. However, just found out
about Jakarta Commons HttpClient which uses the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager allowing connection pools which is
exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks

-Padma

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.