Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 23:48:09 UTC

No Flash Player version in Nightly build Intellij IDEA

Hi Guys,

I've just installed fresh version of nightly build (Flash Player 13) and I
see in my Intellij IDEA 12 ->

http://images.devs-on.net/Image/3gISqGwdWg0SJnCB-Obszar.png

Combo box target player is empty. Is something missing in our repository ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: No Flash Player version in Nightly build Intellij IDEA

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
To rebuild all indexes/caches there's File | Invalidate Caches and
restart IDE. Actually this action is for troubleshooting, not for usual
workflow. I guess that's not what you'd like to do on daily basis.
Usually IntelliJ IDEA picks changes automatically, if it's not the case,
File | Synchronize should help. If still no luck I need more information
on your workflow: what the problem looks like, Java or Flex project,
what files are changed/added/removed externally, etc.

Alex

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Alex,

In a slightly related question -- is there anyway to force IntelliJ to
rebuild it's indexes / caches for a framework?  I've been finding myself
having to add/remove the SDK from the framework list multiple times a
session if I'm trying to work on bugs in the SDK, then recompile, and then
try to build other projects with that SDK to run my test cases...

Thanks!

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alexander! :) It helped me a lot!

Piotr

-----

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
Make sure you have [Flex