Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/02/17 19:14:19 UTC

RE: Last update 2002 ?

> It would help to have us weed out what's already done on this page, or
> at least mark an "as of version".  Otherwise I'm happy to take the
> scratch-your-itch approach to development and see where it takes us. :)

Should we start to migrate the todo.xml content to a JIRA Roadmap?

	--- Noel

Re: Last update 2002 ?

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>It would help to have us weed out what's already done on this page, or
>>at least mark an "as of version".  Otherwise I'm happy to take the
>>scratch-your-itch approach to development and see where it takes us. :)
>
> Should we start to migrate the todo.xml content to a JIRA Roadmap?

For some things... there are big picture items (e.g., IMAP) that are
really beyond a scope of issues in JIRA.

Maybe extract manageable tasks into JIRA for roadmap, and then call this
a food-for-thought document?

--
Serge Knystautas
President