Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Evan Borysko <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/03 03:01:06 UTC

Jk2 and IIS Filters: Can I setup chain of filter between JSP and other engines

For IIS 5.1 / WinXP
and IIS 6 / Win2k3

I've been reading MS descriptions about ISAPI filter actions, and from
thier description, filters execute inorder from highest presented to
lowest and in the order they appear in the configuration.
Is my understanding correct?

What I'm atempting to do is setup a filter chain where Servlet/Filter
would intercept a HTTP request and preform some authentication and add
some custom header information. It would then allow the page to be
processed by the ColdFusion or ASP engine if the page extension ended
with "cfml" or "asp".

Is this possible?