Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Windham Wong <wi...@stormeye.io> on 2020/11/18 03:56:52 UTC

Re[2]: Re[2]: Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Sure and thanks. I will mark it down on my calendar for the date.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Wednesday, 18 November 2020, 11:51am +08:00 from Josh Fischer  josh@joshfischer.io :

< sree_at_chess@yahoo.com> for keeping the momentum going.  I'd like to keep

Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Posted by H W <hu...@gmail.com>.
Putting meetup videos on Youtube is a great idea. 👍