Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Ranx <ra...@enjekt.org> on 2017/04/12 18:52:35 UTC

CDI?

I'm not quite sure I follow the comments on this issue.

According to the Camel documentation there seems to be a lot of work being
done on the Camel CDI in 2.18 so how can it simultaneously be deprecated?

http://camel.apache.org/cdi.html

It's possible I'm misunderstanding this somehow and that the deprecation is
due to a difference in Camel and the later versions of Karaf? Or does this
have to do with Guillaume's new PAX DS implementation of CDI?

Thanks for any clarification.

Ranx

Re: CDI?

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
Hi,

The dependency on DeltaSpike from Camel CDI has been removed starting Camel 2.17.0. So I would not expect it to be a problem with Camel / PAX CDI.

Antonin

Re: CDI?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--