Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "jdouglas@scopicmedia.com" <jd...@scopicmedia.com> on 2004/01/10 19:29:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: access log doesn't log

> The problem is that the TransferLog for othersite.org doesn't seem to be
> logging anything. There are the regular types of entries (file does not
> exist, etc) in the ErrorLog, but nothing in the TransferLog. This is
> especially strange because somesite.net is configured the exact same
> way, and it is working fine.

I got it figured... seems even though I was restarting the service,
there was a httpd process that would not let go. After I manually killed
all the httpd processes and then restarted httpd, it started logging
properly. Still strange that the errorlog worked and the transferlog
didn't as i added them at the same time!

--
Jason Douglas
Web Application Developer