Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 03:26:36 UTC

VOTE: release mahout-collections-1.0

I have prepared an independent release of the Mahout collections
library. This differs from the 0.3 release only insofar as it removes
the unwanted slf4j dependency.

The release pieces, including non-Maven tarballs and zips, can be found at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-014/

This vote will remain open for 72 hours.

Re: VOTE: release mahout-collections-1.0

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
CANCEL THIS. I just noticed that the not-very-maven artifacts are missing.