Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pranshu Parmar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 07:10:44 UTC

Camel Zipkin custom tags

Hi,

I'm using camel zipkin in one of the application but I want to send some
custom tags to the zipkin like request type in order to make some meaning
of the data collected by zipkin.
Currently, I do not see any way to send custom tags to camel-zipkin without
any modifications to the code. Am I missing something?

Pranshu Parmar
+917768063052

Re: Camel Zipkin custom tags

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am actually not sure if we have this supported, can you take a look
again in the docs / source code. And if its missing then you are
welcome to log a JIRA ticket. And if you have the time, then we love
contributions so a github PR is welcome with this feature.

--
Claus Ibsen