Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2005/10/14 10:00:16 UTC

Re: continuum support in CC plugin for Firefox

Hi Dimitri,

I forward your mail to the continuum user list.

I didn't known your plugin, but it's a good idea , perhaps you'll need to rename it if you
support continuum ;-)

We have actually two possibility (not finished yet) to interact with continuum. They're
continuum-xmlrpc
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-xmlrpc/) and
continuum-xfire (http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-xfire/).

If you need more functionalities, check if they're exist in
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/Continuum.java
Continuum-xfire and continuum-xmlrpc use it.

If you want to discuss on irc, you must use #continuum

Emmanuel