Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Lee,GangHan" <ou...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 09:09:51 UTC

svn error on commit file to server

Hi.

last night i found this message when i commited the source.

commit failed (details follow):
PUT of
'//!svn/wrk/e15b8b20-4e85-da40-ae11-22233321ff55/SubwayGostop/trunk/JletFramework/src/SubwayRunnable.java':

could not connect to server (http://purier.smlk.net)

There is no more information message about this error.
I was confused.
I used version 1.5.1(r32289) on linux ubuntu 8.06
and used apache2 bia libapache2-svn

I was think may be repository has problem. so i try dump the repository and
delete.
and i create new repository with 'fsfs' option. after i load the dump file
to the new repository, i found equal error message.
there is anyone who know this problem?

thank you for reading.

Re: svn error on commit file to server

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
Please keep this discussion on the Subversion Users mailing list by
using Reply All when you reply.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.