Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pau Iranzo <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 06:55:14 UTC

[ca-xv] Pootle Account Permissions

Hi,

I'm the responsible for the Catalan (Valencian AVL) translation [1], but I
don't seem to have the right permissions right now for that translation:

- I can only make suggestions
- When I'm logged in, I can't download the translations

Please check the email by Andrea Pascetti from the 24/4/14 where he made me
responsible for this translation. Everything has worked fine so far... but
now it seems the permissions are not correct.

Could you please correct them?

Thanks!
Pau Iranzo

[1] https://translate.apache.org/ca_XV/aoo40/

Re: [ca-xv] Pootle Account Permissions

Posted by Pau Iranzo <pa...@gmail.com>.

> I re-applied your permissions to ca_XV. I don't know about the first
> problem. From your permissions, it seems you can already submit
> translations. About the second problem: the "download translations" bit was
> changed and you now should have that permission. So just try again and let
> us know.

Thanks, Andrea. Everything is OK now!

Re: [ca-xv] Pootle Account Permissions

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 12/01/2015 Pau Iranzo wrote:
> I'm the responsible for the Catalan (Valencian AVL) translation [1], but I
> don't seem to have the right permissions right now for that translation:
> - I can only make suggestions
> - When I'm logged in, I can't download the translations ...
> now it seems the permissions are not correct.
> Could you please correct them?

I re-applied your permissions to ca_XV. I don't know about the first
problem. From your permissions, it seems you can already submit
translations. About the second problem: the "download translations" bit
was changed and you now should have that permission. So just try again
and let us know.

Regards,
   Andrea.