Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by tyju tiui <jc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/06 18:47:10 UTC

xmlbeans not able to access some attributes

Hi,

I'm trying to create a nice helper for building Torque database definition files.
I've created an xsd from their dtd and built my jar using scomp with the "-javasource 1.5" option.

The problem is, I'm unable to set / get attributes of a column other than the name.
I should be able to access type, primarykey, required, etc... attributes of a column element?

Attached is my xsd ... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ty

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: xmlbeans not able to access some attributes

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
A quick glance at the schema and I can make a guess at the issue here. A lot
of your attributes are nothing more than names, they need types associated
with them.
So instead of:

<xs:attribute name="foo" />
try
<xs:attribute name="foo" type="xs:string" />

-jacobd