Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ay...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/04 23:34:41 UTC

[Vote] Release version 1.5.6

hi All,

    Several bugs(including a critical one, DIRSERVER-1459) were fixed
    since the last release. In addition to this numerous improvements
    were also made in the code base.

    Another important thing is that we would also like to release the
    all new LDAP client-api version 0.1.0 in addition to the shared
    version 0.9.18

  so lets vote

Note that this vote is applicable for ApacheDS 1.5.6, shared 0.9.18 and
client-api 0.1.0

[ ] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.5.6 , shared-ldap 0.9.18 and client-api 0.1.0

[ ] ±0 abstain

[ ] -1 Do not release ApacheDS 1.5.6 , shared-ldap 0.9.18 and
        client-api 0.1.0

Kiran Ayyagari

links to SVN sources for these versions

  apacheds -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/apacheds-1.5.6

  shared -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/branches/shared-0.9.18

  client-api -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/ldap/branches/ldap-0.1.0

  ApacheDS JIRA -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER/fixforversion/12314538

Re: [Vote] Release version 1.5.6

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 3/4/10 11:34 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

> hi All,
>
>    Several bugs(including a critical one, DIRSERVER-1459) were fixed
>    since the last release. In addition to this numerous improvements
>    were also made in the code base.
>
>    Another important thing is that we would also like to release the
>    all new LDAP client-api version 0.1.0 in addition to the shared
>    version 0.9.18
>
>  so lets vote
>
> Note that this vote is applicable for ApacheDS 1.5.6, shared 0.9.18
> and client-api 0.1.0
>

> [ ] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.5.6 , shared-ldap 0.9.18 and client-api 0.1.0
>
> [ ] ±0 abstain
>
> [X] -1 Do not release ApacheDS 1.5.6 , shared-ldap 0.9.18 and
>        client-api 0.1.0
>
> Kiran Ayyagari
I will hold the vote because there is one failing test (see my mail on
dev@a.o).

Nothing serious though, just relaunch the vote when the test is fixed.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com