Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2008/05/02 20:12:23 UTC

[ANN] XMPP Server Lab

Hi,

Here in the ActiveMQ project, there seems to be quite some activity
around the XMPP protocol.

<plug extent="shameless">

I am happy to notice this and just wanted to post a quick hint about the
Apache Vysper lab[1][3], which is aimed to be a proper XMPP server. It
is hosted at the Apache Labs project[2].

The server is already able to make connections with clients and route
message stanzas, but there is still a lot left to do.

I'd like to invite everyone from the ActiveMQ community who is
interested in XMPP to join us at [4].

Thanks,

   Bernd

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/vysper/