Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alexander Jäger <al...@yahoo.de> on 2011/02/06 13:34:44 UTC

Problems when deploying Alfresco share

hello everyone,

I'm not sure weather this is the correct place to ask a question related
with portlet deployment. Also I'm quite new to jetspeed and webapps and
hope I didn't missed something obvious.

Currently I have to integrate the document managing system alfresco into
a Jetspeed 2 installation. To allow this intigration they provide a
portlet named share (originally developed for liferay).

The problem is whenever I deploy share into jetspeed it can be accessed
trough it's direct URl (http://localhost/share) but it won't show up
within jetspeed and the jetspeed-deployment.log would say something like:

05.02.2011 18:21:17 ERROR
[org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.PortletApplicationManager.retryStartPortletApplication():237]
Unable to start portlet application after 10 retries:
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.RegistryException: Error
starting portlet application share
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.RegistryException: Error
starting portlet application share

For further inspection I attached the file of one session.

So  my questions are

How can I get more information what exactly went wrong?
Has anybody else tried to get share working in jetspeed?

Thank you for all answers
alex