Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/12 14:13:21 UTC

Drivers

Hi Guys

I run KVM node via Cloudstack, and want to confirm if there are any
additional guest agents & drivers that I need to install to my guest VM?
For both Linux and Windows guests?

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com> 	Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwille@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It
is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this
message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by
the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to
https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy

Powered by AdSigner
<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/c/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818>

Re: Drivers

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

`*kvm.vmstoragesnapshot.enabled` *requires only qemu-guest-agent. It is
used to freeze/thaw the virtual machine during snapshotting - VM snapshots
without memory
<https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/virtual_machines.html#storage-based-vm-snapshots-on-kvm>

Best regards,
Slavka

Re: Drivers

Posted by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID>.
Hi Nux

Re: Drivers

On 2022-10-12 15:13, Granwille Strauss wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I run KVM node via Cloudstack, and want to confirm if there are any
> additional guest agents & drivers that I need to install to my guest
> VM? For both Linux and Windows guests?
>
> --
>
> Regards / Groete
>
> [1]
> Granwille Strauss  //  Senior Systems Admin
>
> e: granwille@namhost.com
> m: +264 81 323 1260 [2]
> w: www.namhost.com [3]
>
> [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
>
> [9]
>
> Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,
>
> 24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA
>
> The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
> mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message.
> It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of
> this message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and
> security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
> Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by
> the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to
> https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy
>
> [10]

Links:
------