Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/07 15:36:37 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8284 gsoc19-c4: Implement the notification email sender

Hi..

Since these works are already merged into ss/8285 can we close this ticket when we close [#8285] ?
Thanks

---

** [tickets:#8284] gsoc19-c4: Implement the notification email sender**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** gsoc19
**Created:** Wed May 08, 2019 03:03 PM UTC by Shalitha Suranga
**Last Updated:** Sun Jul 28, 2019 06:45 AM UTC
**Owner:** Shalitha Suranga

*Todo*

This function is responsible for detecting user mentions and sending email notifications. For the detection markdown extenstion can be reused. For sending emails existing interfaces can be used; or any other better mechanism will be discussed before the implementation.

*What is expected*

When a user is mentioned (and the markdown is saved) the relevant user will be notified with an email

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/