Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ji...@philips.com on 2000/10/27 20:11:50 UTC

Please help

Can anyone tell me what 's wrong with this kind of error message in running the GetQuote sample application (soap 2.0):

Fault Code  = SOAP-ENV:Server
Fault String  = operation timed out: no further information

Thanks in advance,

Jingkun

Re: Please help

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Are you behind a firewall? The stockquote demo hits a machine on the
Internet to get its numbers and what this means most probably is
that you cannot contact that machine (at least at the time you ran
this test).

Sanjiva.

Re: Please help