Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ian Upright <ia...@upright.net> on 2010/02/18 21:13:12 UTC

simple question about ant

Ok..  I know there must be a really easy answer to this, but I'm no ant
expert.

Whats the easiest way to add to the java classpath, for a particular sample,
in one of the ant builds in the samples directory?

Cheers, Ian

Re: simple question about ant

Posted by pi...@gmail.com.
http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html ?