Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by prince u <pr...@latinmail.com> on 2005/04/23 05:46:37 UTC

Re:Your Consent Needed

From: the desk of honorable chairman
Local & foreign debt reconciliation panel
Aso rock, Abuja.
princeudo1@yahoo.es

Attn sir,

i am prince Udo Ogali, the newly appointed chairman
of the local and foreign debt .reconciliation panel of
the federal republic of Nigeria. the transaction am
proposing is an offer. This offer is an amount from
Federal government left over. It is a total sum
of (twenty-one million, six hundred
United States dollars), which will be shared between
you and I in the ratio of 60% -40%. The money is a
left over from the amount used in paying contractors.
as the chairman of the debt reconciliation
panel; everything is directly under my control. i am
offering you this, believing that you will be capable
of keeping the fund in safe custody and will hand over
my share of 60% which i will love to invest in
your country .

please if it is okay by you, contact me immediately.
but the only problem is trust, if can I trust you.

send to me your phone number, age, status, office position.

Yours truly,

Prince Udo Ogali (chairman)

Debt reconciliation panel.

email:princeudo1@yahoo.es