Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 10:36:45 UTC

[Heads Up] improved and more unified Bean Integration

I've just resolved CAMEL-84 to unify lots of the different POJO
approaches we have in Camel, so now  however you work with beans/pojos
and Camel, the same bean binding mechanism is used throughout and we
reuse lots of code.

More details
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/bean-integration.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/bean.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/bean-binding.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/spring-remoting.html

As usual any feedback most appreciated
--
James
-------

Re: [Heads Up] improved and more unified Bean Integration

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/3/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just resolved CAMEL-84 to unify lots of the different POJO
> approaches we have in Camel,

Whoops - typeo - its CAMEL-86

I just fixed :)