Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2021/05/26 11:42:51 UTC

Discussion on Apache UIMA Ruta (Rule-based Text Annotation)

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that Peter Klugl, creator of Apache UIMA Ruta, will participate in an informal discussion on Apache's UIMA Rule-based Text Annotator (Ruta).

This Apache UIMA(tm) component consists of two major parts: An Analysis Engine, which interprets and executes the rule-based scripting language, and the Eclipse-based tooling (Workbench), which provides various support for developing rules.

- https://uima.apache.org/ruta.html

?It was originally developed for segmenting and processing discharge letters and similar clinical documents. Since then (>10 years), Ruta has always been applied to clinical documents and is being deployed in production by several companies.

- Peter Klugl, creator of Apache UIMA Ruta.

The discussion will take place in a zoom meeting this Friday, May 28, at 11:am U.S. Eastern Time (EDT).

To prevent unwanted trolling, please reply to this email with your zoom id or email address and I will add you to the participant list.

I look forward to a lively and informative discussion.

Sean Finan

Re: Discussion on Apache UIMA Ruta (Rule-based Text Annotation) [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS] [SUSPICIOUS]

Posted by Akram <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Please send me an invitation

asmgx@yahoo.com

    On Wednesday, 26 May 2021, 05:19:54 am GMT-7, Finan, Sean <se...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

 BTW, I have created a new meeting and the invitation below is defunct.  You still need to email me with your info to get an invitation.

Sean
Posted by Emily Ho <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please add me.

emilyho614@gmail.com

Thanks,
Emily

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Zoom meeting information:

EWS link: https://zoom.us/wc/98010721495/join

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Sorry all, I should have said "If you are interested, send directly to my email address."  I forgot that Apache automatically routes through the lists.

Please send an email to:

sean.finan@tch.harvard.edu

thanks,
Sean