Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by hxd <hx...@qq.com> on 2018/11/25 14:29:21 UTC

Welcome to IoTDB Project (Incubating)

Hi,
this is the first mail for beginning IoTDB incubating project.

Next, we will finish signing SGA and transfer the source code to apache Git repository.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang

Re: Welcome to IoTDB Project (Incubating)

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Glad to see this. Please tell all of the initial committers join the dev/private ml. I can't join the private for now.

After everyone joined, let's do an introduction.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking & Sharding-Sphere