Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by anjan <po...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 09:49:32 UTC

Re: Indexing configuration

Thanks David/Alex, I added below configuration to indexing configuration
file.  Now when I search for a keyword like "admin" (or any other user name)
the files created/modified by "admin" are not returned.

<index-rule nodeType="nt:file">
        <property nodeScopeIndex="false">jcr:lastModifiedBy</property>
	<property nodeScopeIndex="false">jcr:createdBy</property>
	<property isRegexp="true">.*:.*</property>
</index-rule>