Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2010/12/29 01:37:17 UTC

added new module - launchpad/testing-war

In order to avoid the creation of a regression specific to the WAR
distribution, I created a new module, launchpad/testing-war which uses the
old-style cargo structure to run the integration tests. There are still some
tests failing which I haven't had the chance to look at. If you want to take
a look, you can run this with:

mvn -PwarIntegrationTests clean install

from the reactor root

(or just mvn verify from launchpad/testing-war).

Once all the tests are passing, I'd like to get this integrated into the
Hudson build. I don't think it should be enabled by default.

Justin

Re: added new module - launchpad/testing-war

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Justin Edelson
<ju...@justinedelson.com> wrote:
>... mvn -PwarIntegrationTests clean install
> Once all the tests are passing, I'd like to get this integrated into the
> Hudson build. I don't think it should be enabled by default....

+1 and thanks for adding that module.
-Bertrand

Re: added new module - launchpad/testing-war

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
<ju...@justinedelson.com> wrote:
> In order to avoid the creation of a regression specific to the WAR
> distribution, I created a new module, launchpad/testing-war which uses the
> old-style cargo structure to run the integration tests. There are still some
> tests failing which I haven't had the chance to look at...

Note that all tests pass here if starting testing-war with mvn
jetty:run and running tests from launchpad/integrations-test using mvn
test -Dtest=**Test

-Bertrand