Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/22 17:50:01 UTC

ActionMapper Wiki doc error

The wiki doc for ActionMapper [1] appears to have an error: the Redirect
Action prefix is documented as "redirectAction" where the 2.1.6
DefaultActionMapper source code and javadoc [2] has it as "redirect-action".

I tried to edit and fix the wiki but permission was denied.
Can someone with permission fix the wiki please.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/actionmapper.html
[2]
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/mapper/DefaultActionMapper.html

Re: ActionMapper Wiki doc error

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
We had renamed the redirectAction result a while back but a lot of
that logic was hard-coded into the default action mapper. I had it
open to fix some bug (https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-3129)
so I went ahead and updated it to use the camelCase as well. This
changed happened after 2.1.6 and it will be in the release notes of
2.1.8 (if 2.1.8 is the next GA version).

-Wes

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
O_o